Sunday 15 November 2009

Branded Watch




Everybody has a different concept of what expensive means when it comes to items such as watches. I have a friend who thinks anything over $150 is too expensive. But then there are guys who think anything above $1,000 is too expensive. That's why I have come up with some of my top picks in watches in different price ranges.


A limited budget doesn't mean you can't wear a neat watch. There are plenty of options out there these days. Fossil makes some great watches, most of which are under $100. See My Favorite Fossil Fashion Watches for Men. For watches priced over $100, but less than $200, here are some Cool Watches Priced from $100 to $200.



You don't have to spend a fortune to have a stylish watch. There are some great, inexpensive options out there. Here I have listed my favorite watches for men under $350. In fact, some of these watches look rather expensive and will be sure to impress. Here are My Favorite Men's Watches Priced Under $350.


I have received requests from readers asking about my favorite mens watches priced around $1,000. There are many watches in this price range, however, you have to be careful not to go for the fashion watches. You want to choose a brand that is reputable and produces a quality product. All of the watches in the list I have compiled are of good quality and will be long lasting in terms if style. So here are My Favorite Men's Watches Priced Around a $1,000.


If you aren't looking for just any watch but want something that is more lasting and super high quality, then check out some of these fabulous men's watches from $2,000 to $2,500. See my list of Fabulous Men's Watches from $2,000 to $2,500.

1 comment:

  1. All the watches are looking so trendy and stylist i really like the color and designs specially the second and last one is looking amazing thanks for sharing such a nice post for us

    http://indiaemporium.com/accessories/watches.html

    ReplyDelete